Your CyberWarrior Cybersecurity Certification Connects You With Boston-Area Employers
Through your Cybersecurity Certification experience, you will have direct access to Boston-area employers who are looking for your newly acquired skills. These Employer Sponsors are eager to hire CyberWarrior graduates and are your first opportunity to put your certifications to use upon program completion.
We’ve mapped our program with the National Initiative for CyberSecurity Education (NICE) Framework Job Roles because the workforce has high demand for these skills. Upon completion of the program in only 10 weeks, you will have the skills and knowledge our Employer Sponsors need today.
Gain New Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
CyberWarriors Cybersecurity Certification program aligns its curriculum to the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Framework. This allows you to understand the knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) that are valued by employers for in-demand cybersecurity jobs and positions.
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Architect
- Systems Requirements Planner
- System Testing and Evaluation Specialist
- Information Systems Security Developer
- Systems Developer
Operate and Maintain:
- Technical Support Specialist
- Network Operations Specialist
- System Administrator
- Systems Security Analyst
Protect and Defend:
- Cybersecurity Defense Analyst
- Cyber Defense Infrastructure Support Specialist
- Cyber Defense Incident Responder
- Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
- Threat Analyst